Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

An important message to possible FFXIV applicants!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

An important message to possible FFXIV applicants! Empty
PostSubject: An important message to possible FFXIV applicants!   An important message to possible FFXIV applicants! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 pm

As of November, Divine Descent has changed.

Due to the severe lack of interest in FFXIV, our Linkshell's numbers have dwindled into about half a dozen regulars. Some of our members expressed interest in the upcoming Guild Wars 2, and we have since decided to expand our vision into a Clan that will support both of these MMORPGs, along with small groups in FFXI and GW1, and plan to continue evolving whenever opportunities may arise.

While we haven't abandoned FFXIV, most of us are dissapointed with it and are stepping away from it until it is improved upon. We still have I think 4-5 regulars that play, and they do get together quite often. Down the road things may improve for FFXIV as some of our members return and new members become more frequent.

If you wish to join us, you should know we're more of a close friends and family dynamic than a hardcore dedicated FFXIV LS. If you intend on playing GW2 when it releases, you can benefit from joining our GW2 Guild, led by Brialyn. If you just want a few good friends to hang out with in either FFXIV or FFXI, then this is also the place for you.

Thank you for your interest in Divine Descent!
Back to top Go down

An important message to possible FFXIV applicants!
Page 1 of 1